Booking a guest in a class
- Book a class using ‘Guest Pass’. If you are going to the same class, remember to book yourself first using your membership.
- When the class is booked scroll down and click on the cog icon of the highlighted booking to ‘Assign a Guest’.
- Fill out the form with your guest’s contact details.
- Your guest will receive an activation link that they need to follow to claim their spot in the class (or a booking confirmation if they already have an account with our studio). Done!
- To pre-order items for your class, book a class as usual.
- When booked, click on the ‘see what’s available’ button to choose as many items as you would like to pre-order.
- Add to the cart and complete purchase.
We will take payment straight away so you don’t have to pay in the studio
Refer a friend
- Go to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘invite a friend’.
- You can share the referral link directly with your friend or email it to them from this page.
If your friend attends 10 classes, you will get £10 to spend in our onsite store.
Cancelling a membership
- Log in to your account either on the app or from the website.
- Go to the ‘My Membership’ tab.
- Click on the ‘End Rolling Membership’ button.
Your membership will not renew but you will be able to use the remainder of your active membership.