Do you want to start your hot yoga journey? We will guide you step by step.
Which class should you choose?
We have 3 types of classes at Hot Yoga Brixton:
- STRONG – our hottest class with 39°C temperature and at least 40% humidity – ideal to build overall strength and stamina. The sequence of poses is always the same so it is easy to follow for beginners.
- FLOW – POWER and LIGHT FLOW – based on vinyasa yoga these are a great mix of stretching, strengthening and balance work. Depending on your confidence you can go light or power!
- INNER – our slowest class aimed at stretching – ideal for winding down at the end of the day or weekend.
You can learn more here:Our classes
Which membership should you choose? Do we do trial classes?
We don’t do trial classes because we believe that practising hot yoga is a journey. We have a First Membership which is discounted by 50% for your first month of unlimited hot yoga classes. This allows you to try all our classes and establish a routine. You can let this membership roll and renew at the full price next month or you can cancel anytime – no appendixes, small print or any notice period!
You can get your membership here:Our memberships
Ready steady glow
Book a class and prepare yourself for it
You are almost there! Now that you have a membership and know our classes, book yourself into one and remember to:
- wear comfortable clothes
- have two towels with you – one to put on your yoga mat and one for the shower
- drink a lot of water before and after the class
- arrive early to give yourself 10 minutes in the studio before the class start so your body temperature equalises with the room temperature (we practise in up to 39°C and 40%+ humidity)
- we provide yoga mats, blocks and straps but you can either bring or buy your own in our studio
Book your class here:Book classes
Full on glow
Discover your membership perks
Now that you are a member make sure that you get the most out of your membership:
- bring one guest to the class every month for FREE
- refer friends and get £10 store credit for every friend who takes 10 or more classes in our studio
- pre-order products from our on-site store when booking classes so we have them ready for you when you arrive
- book classes and manage your membership through our mobile apps: