Do you want to start your hot yoga journey? We will guide you step by step.
Which class should you choose?
We have 5 types of classes at Hot Yoga Brixton:
- INFERNO PILATES – combines HIIT and Pilates principles. It is a low impact workout and is good for developing the core. It helps you get stronger and leaner.
- HOT YOGA 26/2 – our hottest class with 39°C temperature and at least 40% humidity – ideal to build overall strength and stamina. The sequence of poses is always the same so it is easy to follow for beginners.
- DEEP GLOW – 39°C hot class that will strengthen your legs, improve your balance and allow you to go deeper into your stretches. Go deep and put the yoga glow on!
- VINYASA – DYNAMIC VINYASA and VINYASA OPEN – based on vinyasa yoga these are a great mix of stretching, strengthening and balance work. Depending on your confidence you can go light or power!
- YIN – our slowest class aimed at stretching – ideal for winding down at the end of the day or weekend.
You can learn more here:Our classes
Which membership should you choose? Do we do trial classes?
We recommend you start with our INTRO OFFER of 20 consecutive days for £45. This allows you to establish a routine, try different styles of yoga and different teachers.
You can get your membership here:Our memberships
Ready steady glow
Book a class and prepare yourself for it
You are almost there! Now that you have a membership and know our classes, book yourself into one and remember to:
- wear comfortable clothes
- have two towels with you – one to put on your yoga mat and one for the shower
- drink a lot of water before and after the class
- arrive early to give yourself 10 minutes in the studio before the class start so your body temperature equalises with the room temperature (we practise in up to 39°C and 40%+ humidity)
- we provide yoga mats, blocks and straps but you can either bring or buy your own in our studio
Book your class here:Book classes